13 Feb Recruitment for IMPLEMENTATION ARCHITECT
Purpose of the Role
Implementation Architect will assist different teams and providing technical solutions on Marketing Technologies .He will work with the internal or external clients and understand the project requirements and will provide a blueprint or solution design document for any tactical project or System Integration projects and ensure standard development procedures are followed.
Details of the Role
Designation: Implementation Architect
Band and Level: 3 and 1
Role Type: Full time
Job Function: Implementation
Job Family (Specific Sub- function): Customer Success
- Provide technical support to the client and ability to troubleshoot solution problems.
- Provide Technical Consultant support to implement Resulticks for various clients.
- Create, design and implement demand generation programs in Marketing Technologies
- Subject Matter Expert on product, integration process and complex program flows.
- Assist clients with day-to-day process improvements, if needed, metrics reporting, simple solutions to complex policies
- Accountable for the success of solution and acceptance by customers.
- Manage team to deliver on defined performance targets for client management.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the team including, team scheduling; ensure dissemination of process, policies, performance and quality expectations.
- Provide management and professional guidance to team members through regular one-on-one meetings, regular team meetings and monthly account reviews.
- Manage team to ensure adequate account coverage through team schedules and back-ups.
- Responsible for coaching and developing staff to meet or exceed job expectations. Drive the development of the Client Management and / or Online Marketing discipline within the team
- Conduct, review, and respond to customer satisfaction surveys. Prepare action plan(s) to address identified issues. Improve customer relations which are reflected in customer service index.
- Coach and mentor team with customer escalations and non-engagement; assist in problem evaluation and resolution; work directly with customers as necessary to resolve escalated issues. Prepare appropriate status reports for delivery to customers and account management.
15 to 18 Years of total experience with at least 10 years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects)
10+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of complex application architectures (i.e. having an architectural sense for connecting data sources, data visualization, structured and unstructured data, etc.)
Leadership experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
Relationship around the role