10 Apr Technical Sales Manager (TSM)
The Cloud Services Business Development Senior Manager will work with select teams across IFF to build relationships with clients. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others without direct authority. You will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically, with the skill-set to successfully implement partner impacting changes. The candidate is experienced in adjusting priorities, decisions and actions to respond to multiple demands, unanticipated events and new information. This role requires both independent and team activities in order to effectively meet established goals. Most importantly, you will have an opportunity to be a part of a visionary, fast growing startup company and work with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Meet margin and revenue objectives.
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen business relationships with key cloud clients
- Define solution bundles and reference architectures that showcase specific use cases or partner integrations to enable the field
- Provide management with analytics and metrics-based reporting
- 1-3+ years of sales or presales experience
- Experience with key technology players (AWS, Google or any SaaS…) is a plus
- Experience with networking technologies and cloud environments preferred
- Excellent written and verbal cross-group communication, collaboration, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Organization and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- This position will ideally be located in Ho Chi Minh City, and will involve 20-30% travel.
- Professional Working environment
- Tuition Reimbursement (Subject to be approval)
- On the job training and coaching.
InfoFabrica was established in 2013 as cloud consulting and managed services firm to guide organizations through their digital transformation cloud era. The company has broadened its geographical footprints in South East Asia with offices in every major city, including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam and Cambodia.
Our team of Certified Cloud industry leading solutions architects, consultants and engineer staffs work closely with clients, providing a diverse group of resources, products, services and solutions while building long term strategic relationships.
Gửi CV về địa chỉ: email@example.com